The Find Your Voice curricular units debut new Hamer resources, including: a biographical sketch, an image gallery, a timeline, and a transcript of her most famous 1964 DNC Credentials Committee testimony. In addition, original poems, helpful worksheets, and assignment templates can be found within the individual curricular units, while a BrainPOP episode and the children's book, Planting Seeds: The Life and Legacy of Fannie Lou Hamer can be found on our site's homepage.
- Biographical Sketch of Fannie Lou Hamer
- Fannie Lou Hamer Image Gallery
- Timeline of Fannie Lou Hamer's Life and Legacy
- Credentials Committee Testimony at the 1964 Democratic National Convention
- Full Curriculum Download Download the entire Find Your Voice K-12 Curriculum, including the editor's introduction, all eighteen curricular units, and additional resources: Fannie Lou Hamer biographical sketch, an image gallery, a timeline, and transcript plus the recording of her 1964 Credentials Committee Testimony at the Democratic National Convention.